Thursday, November 25, 2021

FawnyHolidayWeek 2 Happy Howlidays

 Hi Everyone!

I'm so excited to be part of the FawnyHolidayWeek on the Lawn Fawn Blog 









This card is super easy to make! I started by cutting a cardbase and then a strip of blue and silver snowflake paper that I inked using distress ink. I adhered the strip to the top part of the card and then cut another strip panel - this time from white cardstock. I stamped my sentiment , added the panel of white cardstock to the bottom half of the card as snow ground. I stamped and colored images and added glossy accent to the lightbulbs. I then added my images to my card with foam adhesive. 



Also make sure to pop over to the Lawn Fawnatics blog to check the current challenge and for lots of wonderful inspiration from my talented teamies and for all the info you need to play along!  By entering a card in the challenge you have the chance of winning a 25 $ gift card to the Lawn Fawn Store ! You also have the chance to have your card featured on the blog and on LF instagram! For even more LF inspiration visit the LF blog:
Image result for lawn fawn logo



Lawn Fawn Supplies used for this card:
Scripty For You







I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My InstagramKarin Åkesdotter (@peppermintpatty42)

https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/

Have a great day, hugs, Karin 

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

What a sweet pair of pups, this is cute!