Monday, November 8, 2021

October Card Kit

  Hi Everyone!


I am here to share a new Simon Says Stamp Card Kit project !
This time with the October 2021 kit!







This is a super easy and fun card to make - I made a cardbase and die cut my panel from neenah solar white cardstock and then used the speechbubble stencil to ink my bubble. I let it dry completely before stamping the cool sentiment. Last I diecut the sweet panfa and colored and assembled him before attaching him to the card with foam adhesive.

On the Simon Says Stamp blog You'll find awesome Card Kit galleries for their products where you can upload your projects to share with others or just visit to be inspired by others.  There are galleries for each month's kit which is great if you need some new ideas for how to use the things in your kit!

Here's the






2 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

PERFECTION, so sweet, I want to make a slimline of this design!!!!! LOVE IT

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun sentiment, this is adorable!