Sunday, December 22, 2013

A sad farwell! and a SALE you don't want to miss !!!

Hi everyone!

A sad Karin here to say Farewell to There She Goes - I've LOVED designing for them for the past year. I'm to share some inspiration for one of the sets that is still in stock. Did you see that all TSG stampsets are 50% off now???. If not you'd better rush to the store right away before they are all gone. I just checked and the adorable Poppy is still in stock:


Isn't she adorable??? And so much fun to color too!!! First I inked the background using distress ink and then colored her with some Letraset markers. I stamped her twice and cut her out. I saved the face and dress on one of the stamped images and then put the two together again using foam adhesive so that way I gor her to be a bit more three dimensional. I like the result and hope you do too.

Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas and a very happy New Year!!!
 
Hugs, Karin

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh this is adorable...your coloring is so magnificent Karin!

Elf Designs said...

Hi Karin, sorry I haven't popped by much. I haven't unfortunately had much time to blog ( changing that in the new year =) )
I just wanted to stop by and wish you and your family a very merry Christmas and all the best for 2014.
Lots of love Em xx

Jay Gee said...

Simply gorgeous Karin - your colouring is fabulous! What water colour paper do you use?

Annette Allen said...

your coloring is always so awesome.. This is amazing and you rocked this DT..

Lisa Elton said...

Adorabel card Karin!! A VERY Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to your family as well!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Sad to see TSG closing it's doors, this card is just so pretty, the coloring is amazing!

Julia Aston said...

How sweet Karin!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Oh, Karin! This card is stunning! I LOOOOOOOOOVE your coloring and inking! LOVE your attention to light source and detail! WOWOWOWZA! It's pretty sad to see TSG close their doors!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable. I was sorry to see her close too.