Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Yonder star - Christmas Greeting!

Hi!
With only a few days till Christmas I wanted to share a fast and simple Christmas card with you, using a wonderful set called; Yonder Star. The sentiment is from my favorite WMS Christmas sentiment set; Compliments of the Season.
I simply stamped and embossed the star and stamped the sentiment, Before trimming the panel and adhering it to a card base with foam adhesive I had matted it with striped paper. I stitched a frame and then added some Pearls for further dimension.


 
That's all from me for today, wishing you a wonderful Christmas, hugs, Karin
For more of my WMS cards; go HERE

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Such a beautiful card Karin I love the pearl accents and striped background!

Miriam Prantner said...

What a beautiful, classic card!

Angela Fehr said...

Lovely, Karin!

debby4000 said...

Beautiful Christmas Card.
luv
Debby

Marybeth said...

I left a message at WMS. I love this Karin! It's warm elegant and just beautiful! I hope you and your family Have a wonderful Christmas!