Sunday, December 29, 2013

SPARKS Anything Goes

Hi!
It is Sunday again, and I'm here to tell you about the new challenge at SPARKS (Paper Smooches). This time it's an Anything goes challenge and here's my sample;





For my tag I used stamps from these wonderful Paper Smooches stamp sets; Enchanted Elves

Now pop over to SPARKSchallenge blog for the info you need to take part and to check out what my super talented teamies have created for this challenge!  You can win a 30 $ gift certificate to the PS store - YAY!!!

Have a great day, hugs, Karin

8 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a cute tag and I really love the texture in the coloring.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I would loooooooove to get this tag on a gift/etc. LOOOOOVE your coloring, Karin! You put so much detail on your creations-- wowowowza! BLOWN away!


You are the BESTEST! THANKS for joining in the fun on your week off <3

Lisa Elton said...

CUTE CUTE tag Karin!! Have a HAppy New Year!!

karen h said...

So adorable! Your coloring is amazing!

Jeanne J. said...

Karin this is adorable!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so COOL!!

vic said...

Oh this is lovely and beautiful colouring :)

Vic x

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMgosh I love this sweet tag, too cute!!!