Sunday, December 8, 2013

Lawn Fawn CHA 2014 Catalog Challenge!!!!

Can you tell I'd really, really LOVE to go to CHA???!!!! I hope to go IRL one day, but till then my wish is to have a tiny bit of me there, like a card made with one of my absolute favorite stamp companies;  - LAWN FAWN.
So here's my last entry- this year - for theLawn Fawn CHA 2014 Catalog Challenge!!!!. It's a Christmas card made with the super adorable  Into The Woods set. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that set!!!!! + Ornate Ornaments, the speech bubbles dies, Pa-rum-pa-pum-pum and Making Frostie Friends.






YES! YES! YES!!!

I created the bg using one of the sizzix folders from a set called Large Christmas Words - so I'm entering this for SSS's Wednesday challenge and the Anything Goes challenge at Papertake Weekly too.

Have a great day, hugs, Karin

8 comments:

maria f. said...

Awwww how super sweet. Belongs in the booth ;)

francesca said...

super super sweet! :)

Miriam Prantner said...

So precious! Another wonderful scene! Love how the deer is holding the ornament!

Elin Larsson said...

Vilket härligt julkort!!! Roligt att du ville bli min följare :)
Kram
Elin

Happy Dance said...

Really sweet card, Karin. Love the kraft snowfall bg! Your little critters and trees are just gosh darn cute too. Awesome coloring. Crossing my fingers for you. Bev

Jingle said...

Karin, this is absolutely beautiful! I love the softness you give things! Just gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Renee said...

Karin you do AH-Mazing things with LF and if anyone deserves to be in their catalog it's you so I'm wishin' you lots of luck Sweet Friend...
this is fabulous!! :)

donna mikasa said...

Such a delightful scene, Karin! Love your coloring, too!