Sunday, December 1, 2013

CAS and easy gift card holder! Purple Onion designs

Hi everyone!
Today the Purple Onion Designteam are sharing some Christmas gift ideas created with the most wonderful stamps from Purple Onion. Make sure you don't miss to go to the PO blog to check out what my super talented teamies have created. I promise you some wonderful inspiration! For this card I used the newest stamps from Carolyn Draws - they are super cool, fun and sweet!

 
You can see them all HERE and best of all - there's a 25% sale off all PO stamps till December 10th!

 
Tomorrow I'm back with some more Purple Onion samples!
 
Have a great day, hugs, Karin
 
I'm entering this for the challenge at  and Simon says stamp Wednesday challenge.

3 comments:

Annette Allen said...

awesome gift card.. card.. love it

Lisa Elton said...

Adorale Karin!!

Lin said...

Very clever, Karin, I love wreaths! Thanks for playing once again with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!