Monday, December 2, 2013

Birch is sending a Christmas card to You!


 
Hi everyone!
I'm back with more Purple Onion cards!!! Can you tell I LOVE these stamps!!! (-:
For this card I used Stacey Yacula's adorable Bunny called Birch. The post office is also from Purple Onion - love those houses by Stephanie Ackerman!
You can see them all HERE and the best news of all - there's a 25% sale off all PO stamps till December 10th!
 
I'm entering this for the challenge at  and Simon says stamp Wednesday challenge.
 
Wishing you a wonderful Monday!
Hugs, Karin

4 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

I can tell, and you are making me love them too, you are totally rocking the POD stamps, these are just as cute as can be!

Lisa Elton said...

Karin I honestly don't think you could improve on this card, it's just amazing! The bunny is so sweet and I adore your design!!

Indy's Designs said...

These are the sweetest stamps! I love them! Your amazing coloring always impresses me!
Hugs,
Debbie

debby4000 said...

What a wonderful card and its so adorable too. Have checked out your recents cards and they're brilliant too.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

luv

Debby