Sunday, December 1, 2013

SPARKS Challenge; Anything Goes

Hi!
It is Sunday and I am so super excited - This is my first post as a member of Paper Smooches SPARKS design team. It is a Dream come true! If you don't already know there's a new challenge up at SPARKS (Paper Smooches). This time it's an Anything goes challenge and here's my sample;


I used  and  for this card!



For my card I used stamps from this wonderful Paper Smooches stamp set; Merry Motifs and the Super 2 dies .


Be sure to check out what my super talented teamies have created for this challenge;


Then pop over to SPARKSchallenge blog for the info you need to take part!

Have a great day, hugs, Karin

I'm entering this for the challenge at  and Simon says stamp Wednesday challenge.

7 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Congrats on the new gig! You are starting out with a BANG -- LOVE city night scenes - this is awesome!!

Annette Allen said...

yay.. congrats on the new DT... you are amazing with PS.. this is a gorgeous card..

berucrafts said...

congrats... Wow... You have always so fabulos ideas... See you soon... best wishes from Ute

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I'm in awe! I loooooooooooove the way you've done the lights in the building--- the shading and coloring is FAB! Esp. on that ornament--- the dark to the light-- OH MY! I LOOOOOOVE the snow falling from the sky! WOWZA! This is a FABULOUS Christmas card:) You rocked this AG challenge:)

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful card! I love the snow and the lights in the windows!

Lisa Elton said...

Marvelous card Karin! lOve the lights in your buildings!!

Lisa Carroll said...

Perfection! Design, colors, execution.. absolutely love it! :) Thanks for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week!