Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Lawn Fawn CHA 2014 Catalog Challenge!!!! - You brighten my day!




I don't Think I will ever afford or be able to take time off from work to go to CHA - It's a Dream I hope will come true one day though. To have one of my cards there would be FANTASTIC and feel like a Little bit of me is there anyway (-: so I've created a couple of cards for Lawn Fawn's CHA Lawn Fawn CHA 2014 Catalog challenge and keeping my fingers crossed!!!
I just LOVE creating Little scenes with Kelly's adorable stamps!
For this card I used Critters in the Forest, Ornate Ornaments, Critters in the Burbs and Summertime Charm.
 
 
I created the bg so I'm entering this for SSS's Wednesday challenge and the Anything Goes challenge at Papertake Weekly too.
 
Have a great day, hugs, Karin
 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, what a serene scene! Love your background and how you used the branch stamp as a tree- very clever!

Elise C. said...

Great card, Karin! Your scenes are always so cute and pretty!

Miriam Prantner said...

So sweet! What rich coloring! I don't miss patterned paper at all!

said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oh, so fun - made me smile. See? :) I invite you to join the Arts & Crafts Challenge here: http://pinandtack.wordpress.com/2013/12/01/craft-it-up-with-pin-tack-arts-crafts-challenge-1/

Be creative and support the pigs!

Happiness,
Corrinne Q

maria f. said...

Love the mix of artsy BG to mix with the cutesy image.

Barb Ghig said...

I love how you paired up all of these stamp sets to create this darling card, Karin! And, of course your coloring is absolutely beautiful!!!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Karin, super cute image and I love your background.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx