Monday, July 27, 2015

Freckled Fawn: Summer starts here

Hi Everyone!
Last week I told you about a fun embellishment kit from Freckled Fawn's that you can subscribe to. I got their June kit and today I have Another card made with goodies from that kit! Don't you just love these shiny and bright epoxy stickers? Well I do and used 4 of them on his card:





 Some Words about the kit from Freckled Fawn:

"Freckled Fawn strives to create products that please the eye and gladden the heart. The OHDEERME Kit Club by Freckled Fawn is a monthly subscription including exclusively designed embellishments shipped directly to you in a fun zipper pouch!"
 If you decide to try their kit,  be sure to mention my name; KARIN  because that will give you a 5$ gift card to use in their shop!

I'm entering this card for the summer challenge at Bastel Traum



Wishing you a sunny and summery day!
Hugs, Karin

4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Consider my heart gladdened! I do love these shiny treasures, and how you've perfectly showcased them using this frame! Karin, your talent is just limitless...
=] Michele

Virginia L. said...

Excellent showcase of these images, Karin! Love everything about this card, well, everything in your blog, really. Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Sparkle and Shine” Challenge! Hope your summer is going swimmingly well. :)

lostinpaper said...

I've got this kit and am 'hoarding' these stickers... but after seeing your card may just have to use them now, it's fabulous Karin!

Unknown said...

So pretty and fun!