Friday, July 24, 2015

My Favorite Things; Die-namics Design: Balloon dies


Hi and welcome to a new My Favorite Things   Die-namics Design Creative Challenge; Balloon Dies








MFT_DienamicsDesign_SideBar

For my card I used the latest Blueprint Dies which has the coolest balloon in it. Here I diecut it and inked it and paired it up with one of my favorite bg stamps . Tiny star bg. 
If you haven't discovered the Blueprints already there are lots of "older" bluprints that are perfect for us cardmakers - so many fun dies to play with. You can find them all HERE!

Hope I've inspired you to try them too!

Make sure you vist the MFT blog where there are links to my super talented teamies for more inspiration on how to take your MFT supplies even further!







 Please pop over to MFT to check out the latest inspiration from my teamies and leave some love!



If you want to see more of my MFT cards, you can visit my My Favorite Things board on Pinterest:

Have a great day, hugs, Karin


Here are some older balloon cards! Think you can tell I really love this die (-: 






12 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Just had to pop in and tell how AMAZING these balloons are, they totally look 3D! Another great card Karin!

Dotty Jo said...

Simply brilliant! That balloon has so much dimension, Jo x

Audrey Pettit said...

Gorgeous! I tell you, I had to do a double-take on that balloon..... really thought it was puffy rounded at first! Awesome coloring! Love the tiny star background, too!

Cindy H. said...

OMGosh, your coloring on that balloon is AMAZING!! Fabulous card!

JAVAGIRL said...

Beautiful colors

JAVAGIRL said...

Beautiful colors

JAVAGIRL said...

Beautiful colors

Annette Allen said...

so fun.. love that big balloon

Miriam Prantner said...

You seriously do such an amazing job with the shading on these balloons! Love this!

Debcop said...

Gorgeous!! PLEASE do a video on coloring balloons! Also, what color did you use on this balloon? Thanks so much for your awesome cards!!

Marybeth said...

Love the vibrant color of the balloons on all theses cards! Love it!

Diane Jaquay said...

Love the star background and the pretty, shaded balloon!