Friday, July 17, 2015

I'm Bird Crazy - Inspiration Emporium

Hi Everyone!
I'm so excited because the new Crazy Bird additions are available at Inspiration Emporium and while waiting for mine to make it across the pond I just had to play with the stamps (-: and made this quick and easy card:




I bet you've already seen them, but if not - aren't they AWESOME!!!????







The supplies I used for this card can be found at  ;  Inspiration Emporium.
Follow the links below or pics above and use my code peppermint to save 10% .


Paper:  Echo Park   
Dies:  Lawn Fawn    stitched  rectangles
Stamps: Paper Smooches   Tim Holtz (click the images to take you there)
Ink; Distress Ink and Archival Jet Black  MFT Hybrid Ink
Tools; Rangers Inkblenders
Paints or markers;  Copic Markers
EmbelliesPearls Kaiser Kraft    Lawn Fawn pins/wood veneer
Adhesive; Plus Glue tape  Glue Dots   Scotch Double-Sided Foam Mounting Tape
Glossy accent


I also want to point out that US shipping is always just $5 and international shipping is ONLY $10! I just LOVE that!!!!




Have a great day, hugs, Karin

2 comments:

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

He is adorable. Love your coloring.

Miriam Prantner said...

These birds make me laugh every time!