Thursday, July 16, 2015

IE - You brighten my life!

Today's card was made for the tag challenge at  Simon Says Stamp Wednesday cbut also for the Inspiration Journal where I and my super talened Inspiration Emporium teamies share  inspiration. If you haven't been already make sure to visit right away  - lots of amazing and inspiring projects !



Supplies;
Most of the supplies I used for this card can be found at  ;  Inspiration Emporium.
Follow the links below and use my code peppermint to save 10% .


Paper:  Lawn Fawn   Tim Holtz Ideology Kraft Resist
Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities  Lawn Fawn    
Stamps:  Hero Arts Woodblock Lawn  Fawn  
Ink; Distress Ink and Archival Jet Black  Hero Arts
Tools; Rangers Inkblenders
Paints or markers; Winsor Newton water colors 
Adhesive; Plus Glue tape  Glue Dots    Scotch Double-Sided Foam Mounting Tape


I also want to point out that US shipping is always just $5 and international shipping is ONLY $10! I just LOVE that!!!!




Have a great day, hugs, Karin

4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

What a perfect sentiment to use with that lighthouse, Karin!! REally darling.
=] Michele

Cindy Groh said...

So cute. I really love it.

Nancy K said...

Beautiful design, Karin! I love the woodgrain background, it's perfect!

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute lighthouse Karin this is darling!!