Sunday, July 5, 2015

Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge: Anything Goes

 Hi!
It is Sunday again, and I'm here to inspire you to come and play with the new challenge at SPARKS (Paper Smooches). This time it's an Anything goes challenge, and here's my sample;






 



For my card I used these Paper Smooches 
Stamps: Spiffy Scooters; http://www.papersmoochesstamps.com/Spiffy_Scooters_p/m1s-11-007.htm

  

Be sure to check out what my super talented teamies have created for this challenge;



Now pop over to SPARKSchallenge blog for the info you need to take part! You can win a 30 $ gift certificate to the PS store - YAY!!!

Have a great day, hugs, Karin

6 comments:

Ruth S, justsomestuffimade.com said...

Great card Karin! I would love a fancy scooter like that IRL, I think ;)
Rx

Lynn said...

Oh how adorable! Love your paper choices and touch of coloring. Fabulous Karin!

Cindy H. said...

Wow, this is just such a fun looking scooter! Beautiful paper piecing and coloring.

Larissa Heskett said...

Such a SUPER Sweet Scooter!! SQUEAL!! I LOVE the Paper Patterns you used!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Marilyn said...

Now this is some mighty fine paper piecing! I love this card and your colour choices.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPER fab little scooter, Karin! I love love love the paper piecing and the simple design! FAB all around:) LOVE LOVE LOVE it all!

Hope you are doing well! HUGS <3