Thursday, July 9, 2015

IE - Hello

Today's card was made for the Inspiration Journal where I and my super talened Inspiration Emporium teamies share  inspiration. If you haven't been already make sure to visit right away  - lots of amazing and inspiring projects !





Supplies;
Most of the supplies I used for this card can be found at  ;  Inspiration Emporium.
Follow the links below and use my code peppermint to save 10% .


Paper:  Bo Bunny
Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities    Lawn Fawn    
Stamps:  Paper Smooches 
Ink;  Archival Jet Black
Paints or markers; Winsor Newton water colors 
Adhesive; Plus Glue tape  Glue Dots    Scotch Double-Sided Foam Mounting Tape


I also want to point out that US shipping is always just $5 and international shipping is ONLY $10! I just LOVE that!!!!





Have a great day, hugs, Karin

I'm sharing this at Paper Smooches Sparks -
Come and play you too!!!!

Paper Smooches SPARKS

3 comments:

Muffin said...

Hur läckert som helst, det här kortet - den där pippin älskar jag! Tack för söta ord inne hos mig, de värmer så gott. Har inte varit hos dig på en stund heller, fattar inte varför för det är ju här de bästa grejorna finns! Kommer snart tillbaka och tittar på mer godsaker, kram!

Lisa H said...

That is so cute Karin!! I love the background paper you chose too. It's perfect. =)

Zarah said...

Helt ljuvligt!