Sunday, July 26, 2015

Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge: Designer Draft

Hi!
It is Sunday again, and I'm here to inspire you to come and play with the new challenge at SPARKS (Paper Smooches). This time it's  a Designer Draft Challenge and here's my sample;







 

For my card I used these Paper Smooches 
Stamps: Spiffy Scooters;
Sugar rush;
Bold Buzzwords;

Dies:
Flag Tags;
Baby Bow die; 





Be sure to check out what my super talented teamies have created for this challenge;



Now pop over to SPARKSchallenge blog for the info you need to take part! You can win a 30 $ gift certificate to the PS store - YAY!!!

Have a great day, hugs, Karin

7 comments:

Ruth S, justsomestuffimade.com said...

Lovely card Karin! Thanks for the inspiration Rx

~amy~ said...

super fun, love all the polkas!

Larissa Heskett said...

I LOVE his FUN Card!! It's YUMMY & SWEET enough to EAT yet!! =) LOVE the Extra Little Details you added!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Marilyn said...

This is so cute and totally adorable with that dotted paper and great layout. I like how you added the flower to the ice cream too.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a fabulous card, Karin! I looooooooooooooove that little bow and I love the way you used this sketch! The papers and colors---- AMMMMMMMMAZING! Beautiful! You always knock my socks off! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Indy's Designs said...

Love this! Great papers, and that tiny little bow is darling!

Lori said...

This is so sweet! Love the soft colors of the dotted paper--they're perfect with the ice cream cone image.