Monday, November 28, 2011

Green, Black and White Christmas Wishes


Barb Murphy has a really cool challenge going on at her blog Kinsale Creations (I can promise you  awesome inspiration on her blog!) - it's a photo inspiration challenge and this is my take on it. (see photo below) I will also enter this card for the non traditional Christmas card challenge at Create and the Bah Humbug Challenge at Just Add Ink; "This week's challenge is to make a Christmas project but with NO Christmas paper, NO Christmas images (Christmas sentiment allowed)"


I used both my spellbinder dies and my silhouette die cutting machine so I could enter this card for  the "use dies" challenge at Young Crafters Unite. and at Bunny Zoe's the challenge is "Anything Christmas with pearls"!



 
Have a great week, hugs, Karin





10 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

What a beautiful design...I love your take on the inspiration photo, especially the awesome flower and the background paper!!!!

Rachel said...

gorgeous! love those silver swirls!

Annette Allen said...

awesome card... i bet Barb just loves it...

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh, Karin, I love the flower! And what a great take on Barb's challenge. I've found it so inspiring :)

Mae's Cachet said...

I like the textured look of your flower. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink this week.

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Love that flower - absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for playing at JAI this week.

Christine Blain said...

Wow, this is lovely, Karin!

Unknown said...

ooooh!!!! i do love it! that background is one of my top 5 HA stamps. the flower is gorgeous and that tag die cut is so elegant. beautiful take on the challenge! i'm honored that you joined in. thank you!

Marie said...

For et vidunderlig kort, Karin! Kjempeflotte farger og lekkert design =) Tusen takk for at du er med i Young Crafters Unite konkurransen!

Sarah Bennett said...

Gorgeous card. I love that flower- great material you used for it!