Sunday, November 27, 2011

Smile!

Edited 5th of Jan 2012

This is one of my favorite LF cards and thought I might as well enter it for Lawn Fawn's CHA challenge.
It was originally made for this Lawnscaping challenge:

My card today is made for the Photo Inspiration Challenge at Lawnscaping  ( I tried to pick up the colors, the leaves and the apples in my design) and the "Woodland Animals" Challenge at Wee Memories and the Cute Critters Challenge at Our Craft Lounge.

 
 





For my card I used stamps from the super cute Critters in the Forest set from Lawn Fawn - if you like Lawn Fawn stamps you shouldn't miss the blog hop Lawnscaping (Laurel Beard) is organizing the 9th of December - I can promise there will be lots of FABULOUS inspiration and awesome prizes to win! Hope to see you then (-:
Big Hugs, Karin

13 comments:

Elena said...

So cute!! I love the fall apple and the woodland scene inside! Ps, congrats on the flickr friday shout-out too! You work magic with that pine tree :)

Annette Allen said...

I am so loving that apple die cut...love how you stamped the background...great card..

~amy~ said...

Karin this is sooooo adorable!!!!!!

Virginia L. said...

So very well-done! Love your use of apple shape from the photo inspiration! So creative!

Rachel said...

love what you created with this little guy! the repeated sentiment in the back looks fabulous. very sweet!

Brandi said...

This is absolutely the cutest! Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

WOW! this is adorable! I love your apple card and love the inspiration. Thank you for playing along at OCL

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

What a fab card, Karin! Love the oversize apple. Thank you for playing along with us at Wee Memories & Lawnscaping! :)

Laurel Beard said...

Ok wow. Where to start. Let's see. I am loving your apple shape. Did you free hand cut that? Loving the critter and tree in the core of the apple, and of course your text distressed background and leaf is adorable! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing along with both challenges. And a big thanks for the Lawnscaping Blog Hop shout out! You rock!

Jenny said...

Great card Karin from the inspiration photo, love the texty bkgd for the big apple :)
Jenny x

Jay Gee said...

Love this Karin - did you cut the apple with your silhouette? The stamped background is fantastic too :)

Amy Kolling said...

Oh Karin, this design is fabulous! I love that apple especially with the critter in the center! Your distressing is perfectly done and amazing! Thanks for playing along with Wee Memories!

Christiana said...

Oh wow, I love this! That apple shape really makes the card. I love the texty leaf, too.