Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thanks Giving and Thanks to Perrin!


Here's a card I made for my post on Cili in Papers using the new wonderful leaf dies she has from Cherry Lynn,  but first of all I want to say THANK YOU to Perrin for being such a thoughtful, wonderful friend. I'm so lucky I got to know her when she moved here with her family a few years ago. Unfortunately they moved back last spring and I miss her so much. Not only is she the sweetest friend she is also the most generous person I know - guess what I got in the mail last week, along with things for Ted and Mikael too - a set of the most adorable Thanks Giving wooden stamps from Imaginice. (Think she knows me quite well (-:  )
So this card is for you Perrin!








I was inspired by the following challenges:
Colors from Play Date Cafe
Theme; Thankful for Fall; Paper Issues, Creative Card Crew and Thanks Giving from Our Craft Lounge and Create.

17 comments:

Helen F. said...

Karin, your card is beautiful~so fall and festive for Thanksgiving. Love your new stamps from your friend :)

Unknown said...

beautiful!!!

Lin said...

Your leaves are just the color of our maple trees out front! Beautiful card, Karin!

Annette Allen said...

loving those leaves...great card..

Perrin said...

So glad you are enjoying the stamps, Karin! Of course, you make them look even better. So pretty!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card, Karin! You made those stamps shine!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Karin! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Michele Gross said...

Just gorgeous! The colors look absolutely decadent! Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe!

Ulle said...

Vilket fint kort! Så härligt i färgerna!

Tack för din gulliga kommentar i min blogg!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Really beautiful, Karin! You have SUCH a good eye for placement of your elements. Thanks so much for joining us at The Play Date Cafe. :)

Andie's Space said...

Hi Karin,
I love how elegant this looks & those beautiful, rich fall colours. It looks wonderful. Thanks for joining us at the Creative Card Crew.
Hugs,
Andie xx

paper fun said...

Karin, this is simply gorgeous!!!

I have mover often and I can really relate to missing friends. It sounds like she was a good one. Sending cyber hugs to you.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Amy said...

OH MY!! Karin this is stunning!! I LOVE the leaves and the background stamp, gorgeous!

Pauline said...

Wow Karin, this is really stunning! Just gorgeous!

Virginia L. said...

Congrats on the CREATE Blog feature! Always a delight to stop by your blog! HUGS!

Stacy said...

WOW!!! This card is simply fabulous :) Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Jinny Newlin said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Karin! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!