Thursday, July 4, 2013

A scene in Tangerine with Favorites!

Today I wanted to play along with two favorite challenges; The Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab World - A scene in Tangerine and the Playing favorites at A blog named Hero. I used the colors from the inspiration Picture and my favorite HA stamp at the moment is the flowerdot bg - so useful both for summer and Winter backgrounds - LOVE it! The butterflies are from an old HA set and the sentiment is also Hero Arts.


 
 

I'm also entering it for these challenges;
Papertake Weekly WAnything Goes
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - M, 1E - (June/deadline July 7) Wings


Have a great day, hugs, Karin



12 comments:

LauraJane:) said...

I was just looking at a die cut of that heart I had cut back in February..and so sad that I could not find something to do with it.
YES, It is LOVELY in TANGERINE!!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love this card - soft & delicate and bold at the same time!

Cindy C. said...

Wow so gorgeous! I love the warm, mellow colours! And the very pretty background!

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful card, beautiful colors, love this!!

Angela Fehr said...

This is just lovely, Karin. Love the colours and the layering that is "just the right amount."

Michelle said...

So pretty, Karin!

Marybeth said...

Very fancy and very pretty!

Maria Therese said...

pretty card! Thank you for joining us at Bunny Zoe's crafts ♥

Helen F. said...

So delicate and lovely, Karin. Love the bright colors :)

karen said...

Very pretty make, lovely colours too, thanks for joining us at PTW, karenx

Unknown said...

This is an incredible card!!! It took my breath away!!! Great job!!! Thanks for playing with us at A Blog Named Hero.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Karin! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)