Monday, July 15, 2013

Åstol

Just got back from a wonderful and relaxing week on Åstol, a tiny fisherman's island off the west coast of Sweden and thought I'd share some pictures. We rented a house with a view of the ocean (hard not to have on this island (-; ) and it was fantastic except for one thing - I was promised internet, but when we got there it was down - so now I am behind on commenting and checking what everyone has been up to (-: Will try to catch up ASAP!!!



 
 

 
 
 




 

Hope you are enjoying your summer too, hugs, Karin

9 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oooooh now I could definitely enjoy a week there! How pretty, thanks for sharing. Your little guy is just too cute ;)

Vickie Z said...

Fabulous pics and oh how wonderful!!

Teresa Zuehls said...

What a pretty little island! Glad you had a wonderful time and I enjoyed your photos.

Gerdine said...

It seems to be a perfect place! Thanks for sharing!

Annette Allen said...

wow fabulous pictures.. looks like you all had a great time.. thanks for sharing..

Lin said...

Oh what a beautiful place! So picturesque, and I love seeing you and your family, too! Thanks so much for sharing, Karin!

Camilla said...

Ser ut som ni hade en toppenvecka på Åstol! Får nästan hemlängtan. Kram

Marybeth said...

Oh this looks beautiful! I think I could do without internet there. You little one is way too cute! My sons Fiance’s mom is from Sweden. TFS

berucrafts said...

oh... it looks so wonderful on this little island. Sometimes I will visit Sweden. I LOVE the color houses and the sea. Is your boy an Italia fan? His smile is very cute... best wishes from Switzerland says Ute