Saturday, July 20, 2013

Happy and wonderful birthday wishes!


 
Hi!
I wanted to join in the current challenge at A blog named Hero where you are challenged to case a Hero Arts Artist. The challenge wasn't to make this card, but to choose which artist to case and then which of their many fabulous cards - they are so amazingly talented I wanted to case so many. Finally I settled on this wonderful card by Jennifer McGuire ;
 
 
 
It was so fun I might come back and do another one soon (-:
 
 
Edited; I'm also entering this for the Hero Arts challenge - because I was inspired by their blogpost http://heroarts.com/blogs/club/2013/01/22/time-to-try-something-new/ and the wonderful leafy vines stamp is in the Stamp Your story catalogue page 13!
 
Have a great Sunday everyone!

17 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is gorgeous Karin! I really like your background and the pretty oval frame!!

Marybeth said...

I'm with Lisa! This is gorgeous. Love that background leaf stamp and red flowers !

Miriam Prantner said...

So pretty! I love the dimension from the die cuts and the bright color of the flowers!

Colleen Dietrich said...

SO pretty, Karin. I like the traditional, balanced feel of this.

Julia Aston said...

what beautiful flowers around your lovely frame Karin! Love the colors you used!

Monika Reeck said...

Hallo Karin I see your card on Moxie Fab Blog challenge Birthday and I love how you put the flowers under the text and lovely frame...nice swirl stamped also on the background...adorable card...I joined also at Moxi Fab Biirthday Challenge maybe you like to see it on my Blog...big hugs, Monika

MS said...

Hi Karin! I was excited to see your name pop up in the gallery for A Blog Named Hero, I came right over! Gorgeous card, love the floral cluster!

Cris said...

That was one of my favorite cards from Jennifer, and you made it justice, your card is gorgeous! The soft colors are the perfect touch, love it! Thanks for playing along at A Blog Named Hero!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Karin! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Lin said...

YAY, Karin - congrats on being named a winner at the HA blog today for this wonderful card! Beautifully done!

LauraJane:) said...

Congratulations on the Hero arts win!
This is a BEAUTY!

Barb said...

Yippee!! A winner!!! Love this beautiful card, Karin! Congratulations!! :)

Virginia L. said...

Absolutely beautiful!! Congrats, Karin, on your Hero Arts win!

Sarah G said...

Love your card, Karin! Congrats on your HA win :)

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Hi Karin - congrats on your HA win today with this beautiful card! Just love the leafy vine background and the yummy label with flowers!!

donna mikasa said...

This is so beautiful, Karin! Congratulations on your HA challenge win, and happy shopping!

Sourabh said...

Its awesome, really liked it.happy birthday sister