Monday, July 8, 2013

My trendsetter challenge! ANIMALS




 
Hello Everyone!  It's Monday and that means a new There She Goes challenge and since I am the featured Trendsetter this week (so exciting!!!) I got to set it!  
 
TSG has so many super sweet animal images that I just ADORE  and I suspect you LOVE them too right ?!!! - so I just had to go with that - ANIMALS! But to make it a bit more of a challenge I'll ask you to use stripes too - either on the animal or just anywhere on the card - or both!!
The stamps I used for this card are from Jungle out there, Lucky Duck and Nutmeg.

 Check out more wonderful animal inspiration over at the TSG blog;  here!
 
 
 
Have a great day! Hugs, Karin

10 comments:

Teresa Zuehls said...

Karin, that is the cutest little zebra I have ever seen! You can't help but smile when you see him. Card is so adorable. Have a great week.

Tracy said...

Karin,
Your killing me with the cuteness. Now I have discovered TSG stamps and I am hooked. I love all of the animals and the sentiments. I will have to make an order from there. Soooooooo Cute.
Ps, I love the zebra too cute.
Tracy
tannersplus5.blogspot.com

Gerdine said...

Great fun this card!!

Sarah Gough said...

LOVE this! Great challenge too!

Muffin said...

Åh, så galet fint! Stor risk för CASE på detta kan jag säga, du är ju grym!

Miriam Prantner said...

So fun! I love the bold stripes with the zebra and the sweet landscape.

Annette Allen said...

oh my word how totally adorable.. I love it

Marybeth said...

I love the stripes! This card is on the top of my list as the most adorable little card.

patscrap said...

This is so cute and very creative !

Lisa Elton said...

Cute, cute CUTE!!! Love the scene and the matching stripes!! Very fun ;)