Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Paper Smooches February Release Card # 3

Hi Everyone!

I'm here with a new project for Paper Smooche's. I absolutely ADORE Kim's cute and fun stamps!



For this card I played with some of the fun new products from the February Release:
Mushroom_Dies
Flaunters_Dies
Bannerific



Grab our banner



Supply list from the Simon says Stamp store:

Paper-Smooches-KINDNESS-SAMPLER


Here's where you'll find some awesome Paper Smooches inspiration: PS BLOG

I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my  Paper Smooches PINTEREST FOLDER



https://www.pinterest.se/peppermint42/paper-smooches/https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/




Have a great day, hugs, Karin 

5 comments:

Nora Noll said...

What a happy card! Loving the banner and the fun colors of the mushrooms!!

Lisa Elton said...

Cute card Karin!

creatingincolors said...

Great design and colors! Love the pops of color with the black and white!

Jeanne said...

Neat card! I like the background of polka dots to help those wonderfully colorful mushrooms shine!

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Karin :-) love the bright mushromms with the black and white background :-)