Sunday, March 24, 2019

Simon Says Stamp March Fresh Bloom Relase Project #3 Gold embossed Peony bg stamp

Simon Says Stamp March Fresh Bloom Relase Project #1

Hi!
Today I'm sharing a project made with Simon Says Stamp's wonderful March Release Fresh Blooms.




I absolutely LOVED to make this card! I started out by stamping the PRETTY-PEONIES-BACKGROUND on spear mint cardstock in my misti using distress ink (vintage photo) I then colored the flowers using colored pencils and when I was done I stamped the pattern in exactly the same place (possible with the misti (-: with embossing ink. I then heatembossed it in gold. I love the result - which is even more beautiful IRL. 
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/

wed-newchallenge-header


Supply list from the Simon says Stamp store:

PRETTY-PEONIES-BACKGROUND
I-ADORE-YOU die

BIG-HAPPY die 
Copic Markers
Ranger's Distress ink
Neenah Solar White cardstock (for the stamped and colored images)
Simon Says Stamp Ultra Thick Cardstock
(120 lb) (cardbase and die cuts)
Jet Black Archival ink (for watercoloring)
Scotch foam adhesive
Tombow Tape dispenser
Glue Dots










I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram 


FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM !


Have a great day, hugs, Karin

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Stunning card! Jo x

Daria said...

This is beautiful. Thank you for sharing the details.

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! I love the gold with the blue!!

Lisa Elton said...

This is pretty Karin!