Saturday, March 30, 2019

Simon Says Stamp March Fresh Bloom Relase Project #4 Happy Birthday Cat Dess - up


Hi!
Today I'm sharing a project made with Simon Says Stamp's wonderful March Release Fresh Blooms.



Isn't she just adorable!!!??? 
I started out by stamping the peony bg onto vellum. After I had diecut the triangle window I adhered the vellum to the back of the front panel and attached the triangle diecut to that. 
I then atsmped and colored the images and assembled my card onto a mini scalloped cardbase.

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/

wed-newchallenge-header


Supply list from the Simon says Stamp store:


DOG-and-CAT-DRESS-UP stamps and dies
PRETTY-PEONIES-BACKGROUND

TRIANGLE-ELEMENT dieSSS Black ink for use with markers
Copic Markers
Ranger's Distress ink
Neenah Solar White cardstock (for the stamped and colored images)
Simon Says Stamp Ultra Thick Cardstock
(120 lb) (cardbase and die cuts)
Jet Black Archival ink (for watercoloring)
Scotch foam adhesive
Tombow Tape dispenser
Glue Dots










I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram 


FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM !


Have a great day, hugs, Karin

1 comment:

Nora Noll said...

This is lovely. I like the vellum behind the triangles and that little cat is just too cute!! GREAT design!