Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Simon Says Stamp March Fresh Bloom Relase Project #1 Easter card with Peonies

Hi!
Today I'm sharing a project made with Simon Says Stamp's wonderful March Release Fresh Blooms.


I stamped the bg with Vintage Photo distress ink on spear mint cardstock and colored using color pencils. For the buds I used Nuovo drops - White

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/

wed-newchallenge-header


Supply list from the Simon says Stamp store:


DOG-and-CAT-DRESS-UP stamps and dies
PRETTY-PEONIES-BACKGROUND
I-ADORE-YOU die
TRIANGLE-ELEMENT dieSSS Black ink for use with markers
Copic Markers
Ranger's Distress ink
Neenah Solar White cardstock (for the stamped and colored images)
Simon Says Stamp Ultra Thick Cardstock
(120 lb) (cardbase and die cuts)
Jet Black Archival ink (for watercoloring)
Scotch foam adhesive
Tombow Tape dispenser
Glue Dots










I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram 


FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM !


Have a great day, hugs, Karin 

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is just beautiful Karin, so warm and sunny!

Jeanne said...

What a wonderfully beautiful card to celebrate spring! Love the cheerful yellows and greens. :)