Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Favorite Technique and product!




Simon says stamp Wednesday challenge has a new challenge up and it is called Favorite Technique and/or favorite products. This card has both - I know I was late to the party with using stencils, but I've fallen in love with MFT's awesome stencils. For this card I used the giraff stecil and think I made it look like ripple on the pool water. And anything from Birdie Brown (MFT) will always be my favorites - Torico's images are so super sweet!

Make sure to also vist the MFT blog where there are links to my super talented teamies for more inspiration !









added ; forgot this- I also used Blueprint 25 for the stitched panel.
http://mftstamps.com/die-namics/blueprints/die-namics-blueprints-25





If you want to see more of my MFT cards, you can visit my My Favorite Things board on Pinterest:

Have a great day, hugs, Karin


Have a great day, and hope you get time to chill too!

Hugs, Karin

7 comments:

Sandy S. said...

Cute! Great "outside the box" use of that stencil.

Lisa Elton said...

How cute! Looks like they're floating among little icebergs!!

designbydonna said...

Adorable images. Your giraffe stencil really does look like water.

Annette Allen said...

heehee how totally cute..

I Card Everyone said...

It totally reads ripples to me, Karin! Darling, oh so sweet penguins - Torico rocks!
=] Michele

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, that giraffe stencil makes a great watery background! I now want those penguins sooooo much, Jo x

Melissa Bove said...

What an adorable card Karin!! Love how you made the background!! Very creative!! :)

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa