Sunday, June 21, 2015

Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge: Anything Goes

 Hi!
It is Sunday again, and I'm here to inspire you to come and play with the new challenge at SPARKS (Paper Smooches). This time it's an Anything goes challenge, and here's my sample;






 



For my card I used these Paper Smooches 
Stamps: Surf and Turf; http://www.papersmoochesstamps.com/Surf_and_Turf_p/j3s-11-028.htm
We Totally Click; http://www.papersmoochesstamps.com/product_p/des-13-186.htm



Be sure to check out what my super talented teamies have created for this challenge;



Now pop over to SPARKSchallenge blog for the info you need to take part! You can win a 30 $ gift certificate to the PS store - YAY!!!

Have a great day, hugs, Karin

11 comments:

Indy's Designs said...

This is so darn cute! I love the camera and the colorful fish!

Larissa Heskett said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this AWESOME Card Design and the FUN Coloring you did!! Those Little Fish make me SMILE!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

designbydonna said...

You surely made me smile with your card. Those little fish are just so cute.

Deepti said...

This is cute!

Janet D. said...

Super cute, I have a lot of fishermen in my family and you have certainly given me inspiration!

Lynn said...

Oh how fun Karin! Love that adorable camera and pic!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SUPER cute, Karin! I love those little fish and that camera--- FAB coloring! You always knock my socks off! LOVE LOVE LOVE everything you make <3

Lisa Elton said...

This is a happy card Karin! Those smiling fishes and the bright colors, very cute!

Audrey Pettit said...

omgoodness, how uh-dorable!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love that photo of the fishes, so fun!

Jeanne J. said...

EEK! This card makes me smile! Love the polaroid of of the fishies - they look like they posed for the picture!