Thursday, June 11, 2015

FRIENDSHIP warms the heart

Today's card was made for the FRIENDS or super hero challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday. But it is also for the Inspiration Journal where I and my super talened Inspiration Emporium teamies share  inspiration. If you haven't been already make sure to visit right away  - lots of amazing and inspiring projects ! I've used my favorite coloring medium - watercolors and the image is a favorite of mine = I'm entering this for the Favorite challenge at A blog named Hero.







Supplies;
Most of the supplies I used for this card can be found at;  Inspiration Emporium.


Paper:  MME
Dies:  Lawn Fawn  
Stamps: There she goes
Ink; Distress Ink and Archival Jet Black
Tools; Rangers Inkblenders
Paints or markers; Winsor Newton water colors 
Embellies;   Lawn Fawn pins
Adhesive;  Scotch Double-Sided Foam Mounting Tape


I also want to point out that US shipping is always just $5 and international shipping is ONLY $10! I just LOVE that!!!!





Have a great day, hugs, Karin

13 comments:

Marybeth said...

Aww this card and the hug is too cute ! Perfection on the coloring!

Shari said...

Love this card, especially the stamp, but the colors are just wonderful.

Miriam Prantner said...

What an adorable image! I love the coloring on it!

I Card Everyone said...

Awww Karin... these two look the best of friends! Love it so much... and the sentiment is perfection!
=] Michele

SonjaK said...

This is so beautiful! As always I love your coloring, Karin. But on this one I'm also in love with all of those amazingly beautiful patterned papers. You've combined them so well.

Pat Gasko said...

So adorable. Coloring is fabulous and so is your pattern paper.

Pat Gasko said...

So adorable. Coloring is fabulous and so is your pattern paper.

jenn shurkus said...

this is just TOO sweet karin! I love the softness and mix of pattern papers :) thank you for joining us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

Dotty Jo said...

Your watercolouring skills really bring this sweet image to life! I love it, Jo x

Deepti said...

So adorable! Fabulous layout and coloring !

Gerdine said...

Absolutely adorable!

Ellen H. said...

Pure love!!! This card is super pretty!!

Indy's Designs said...

Super sweet image! Love the colors and your coloring!
Hugs,
Debbie