Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Tic tac toe : bg stamp - birthday theme - die-cut

Today I've made a card for the Tic Tac Toe challenge at Hero Arts. I chose the bg stamp - birthday theme - die-cut row. I'm also entering it at the Anything Goes challenge at  Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.
But this post is also for the Inspiration Journal where I and my super talened Inspiration Emporium teamies share  inspiration. If you haven't been already make sure to visit right away  - lots of amazing and inspiring projects !








Supplies;
Most of the supplies I used for this card can be found at;  Inspiration Emporium.
Follow the links below and use my code peppermint to save 10% .


Dies:   Hero Arts
Stamps:  Hero Arts Clear  Hero Arts Cling
Ink;  Archival Jet Black  Hero Arts
Tools; Rangers Inkblenders
Adhesive; Plus Glue tape  Scotch Double-Sided Foam Mounting Tape

I also want to point out that US shipping is always just $5 and international shipping is ONLY $10





Have a great day, hugs, Karin

7 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous! Jo x

Larissa Heskett said...

Just Lovely!! =) Love the Patterns and how you've combined everything!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Nana Griffin said...

Gorgeous! I really like that verse too and was wondering what the name of it is or what set it is in.

cheiron said...

So pretty. Love the colors. Thank you so much for playing along with us in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week :)

Lisa Elton said...

Your butterfly and background are just lovely Karin!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome CAS card - that bg sings~

donna mikasa said...

Yay! Congrats on your HA win, Karin! Such a gorgeous card!