Saturday, June 27, 2015

MFT - Every day spent with You is an adventure !

Hi!
Today I've played with two cool stamp sets from MFT, masking paper, MFT Hybrid ink (I just LOOOOVE that ink - works so well with watercoloring AND with alcohol markers - perfect not to have to know in advance what coloring medium you are going to use when you stamp out your images! ) watercolor paper and some watercolors:




 
I'm entering this card for the "Anything goes" challenge Simon says stamp Wednesday Challenge 










Make sure to vist the MFT blog where there are links to my super talented teamies for more inspiration !



If you want to see more of my MFT cards, you can visit my My Favorite Things board on Pinterest:

Have a great day, hugs, Karin



8 comments:

Gerdine said...

Beautiful colouring!

I Card Everyone said...

Fantastic, Karin... absolutely adorable.
=]

~amy~ said...

Just way too CUTE.

Audrey Pettit said...

This could NOT be cuter, Karin! Fabulous masking and stamping, and seriously amazing coloring! I LOVE it!

Kara said...

awesome coloring!!

Shari said...

Love the way you colored this one. Thank you for sharing!

Marybeth said...

Love your coloring and this sweet card!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Karin! I love the scene you've created it's so cute.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx