Tuesday, June 16, 2015

MFT - Creative Challenge: Over Board

Hi and welcome to a new My Favorite Things   Creative Challenge . This time it is Nautical Challenge and I went with a summer sea feeling:








Print





Make sure you vist the MFT blog where there are links to my super talented teamies for more inspiration on how to take your MFT supplies even further!







If you want to see more of my MFT cards, you can visit my My Favorite Things board on Pinterest:

Have a great day, hugs, Karin

7 comments:

francesca said...

oh these cards are amazing Karin!! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Sooo cute! I'm loving that summer ice cream and those scalloped waves, and that cat with all those fish just absolutely makes my day!

Karli said...

Your kitty card is so clever & made me giggle :) luv it!

I Card Everyone said...

So cool! I need to pull out that scalloped die more often! It will be great when that Knead You set in back in stock... love what you've created with it, Karin... so cute!
=] Michele

Miriam Prantner said...

These are so fun! That cone looks good enough to eat and I LOVE the cat eyeing all those fish!

Jill Norwood said...

Love them both!!!!!

jan metcalf said...

All the fish in the sea :)