Tuesday, June 23, 2015

My Favorite Things; Ingenious Inking: Compatible with Copics


Hi and welcome to a new My Favorite Things  Ingenious Inking challenge ! Today we are pairing up MFT's beautiful inks with Copic Markers. MTF's Hybrid ink is perfect for using with copics - fast drying and never smear even if you  are impatient like me and start coloring the second after you've stamped your image (-:
For my card I used MFT Blu Raspberry ink for the bg and sentiment and Black Licorice for the flowers and then colored them with:
B000
BG15
BG49
which I thnk were perfect matches to the Blu Raspberry color:


 



MFT_IngeniousInking_SideBar



Make sure you vist the MFT blog where there are links to my super talented teamies for more inspiration on how to take your MFT supplies even further!







  Please pop over to MFT to check out the latest inspiration from my teamies and leave some love!



If you want to see more of my MFT cards, you can visit my My Favorite Things board on Pinterest:

Have a great day, hugs, Karin

Some older cards for further inspiration/ showing how great MFT hybrid inks are with copics coloring: 

4 comments:

vlrbreingan@yahoo.com said...

Ohhh , they all came out just perfect.I love new inspiration . Fantastic

Lisa Elton said...

This is just perfectly sweet!!

Jeanne J. said...

Seriously a great way to show off your style Karin! Love your "sister" card with the bright blue flowers, but wow! The peek at your MFT pinterest board is amazing. Monochromatic, inky background, and copic coloring! A little something to temp everybody!

Audrey Pettit said...

SO adorable!