Wednesday, June 17, 2015

MFT Summer School - Movement - Cow's it going?

Hi again!

Today I'm here with another post for  MFT's summer school . Today's lesson is about:  Movement/Flow - "The arrangement of the elements on a card to create a sense of motion by using lines, shapes, forms, and textures that cause the eye to move over the design. Creating a Visual triangle with sentiment, paper, and focal point is a great way to show movement as well!"








Please pop over to MFT to check out  my super talented teamies' takes on Movement and leave some love!










Older cards with other types of movement in them:


If you want to see more of my MFT cards, you can visit my My Favorite Things board on Pinterest:

Have a great day, hugs, Karin

3 comments:

jan metcalf said...

That little fence is perfect 'moo'vement for the card!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the cow print for the frame, such a cute card!

Lisa Elton said...

Too cute and the sentiment is too much fun!!