Sunday, June 7, 2015

Let's go for a ride !

Today's card was made for the masculine challenge at  Simon Says Stamp Wednesday but also for the Inspiration Journal where I and my super talened Inspiration Emporium teamies share  inspiration. If you haven't been already make sure to visit right away  - lots of amazing and inspiring projects !




Supplies;
Most of the supplies I used for this card can be found at;  Inspiration Emporium.
Follow the links below and use my code peppermint to save 10% .


Paper:    MME Tim Holtz Ideology Kraft Resist
Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities
Stamps:   Hero Arts Cling
Ink; Distress Ink and Archival Jet Black  Hero Arts
Tools; Rangers Inkblenders
Adhesive; Plus Glue tape  Scotch Double-Sided Foam Mounting Tape


I also want to point out that US shipping is always just $5 and international shipping is ONLY $10! I just LOVE that!!!!





Have a great day, hugs, Karin

4 comments:

Shari said...

Wow. This is an absolutely beautiful card. Thank you for sharing.

I Card Everyone said...

So perfect! My dad would have a story or two to tell about a truck like that!
=] Michele

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness that truck reminds me of the TV show The Waltons!! The whole family of 11 would ride in that thing!! Terrific card Karin!

Mandy said...

Fabulous masculine card Karin! It's so elegant, I love the vintage image.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx