Wednesday, June 24, 2015

MFT In the garden!

Hi!
I'm here to share a summery MFT card. For this card I used two of my absolute favorite MFT dies - the beautiful flourish frame and the stitched rectangle frame. They are perfect for so many things and make everything you put inside them shine !



I created my own patterned paper with some leafstamps and MFT hybrid ink and colored the garden tools with copics.





Because they are true favorites I'm entering this card for the Favorite product challenge at Simon says stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Make sure to also vist the MFT blog where there are links to my super talented teamies for more inspiration !













If you want to see more of my MFT cards, you can visit my My Favorite Things board on Pinterest:

Have a great day, hugs, Karin


7 comments:

Mandy said...

Fabulous masculine card Karin! I love the elegant flourish frame and the garden tools are so cute.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

I Card Everyone said...

Really cute, Karin ... your favorite tools, framing two of my favorite tools!
=] Michele

Audrey Pettit said...

What a gorgeous little garden scene, Karin! You are SO right, those die cuts are really amazing! Love your leaf-print background and love the little garden tools. Fabulous!

~amy~ said...

Oh, I LOVE this Karin!

Happy Dance said...

It's so easy to see why these two dies are your favorites. They are both so versatile. Love this very sweet card, Karin. The dp that you've created is the perfect backdrop to the two frames. Darling garden tools too. Just a fantastic card. Bev

Lisa Elton said...

That is a pretty frame!! Lovely card Karin!

Shari said...

This is a very lovely card. I really like the background, and those tools are colored perfectly. Thanks so much for sharing.