Saturday, August 1, 2015

CardMaker Publication Happy FALL !

I'm so excited to have 5 projects published in the latest issue of Card Maker Magazine. One of the cards is this one:






 This issue is full of amazing inspiration. Pop over to Card Maker to get yours right away!!!

Supplies;
Most of the supplies I used for this card can be found at  ;  Inspiration Emporium.
Follow the links below and use my code peppermint to save 10% .


Paper: Bazzill + Kraft
Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities
Stamps:     Hero Arts Woodblock  Tim Holtz
Ink; Distress Ink and Archival Coffeee
Embossing Powder ;
Tools; Rangers Inkblenders
Paints or markers; Winsor Newton water colors 
Embellies; Glitz design stickers
Adhesive; Plus Glue tape  Scotch Double-Sided Foam Mounting Tape


I also want to point out that US shipping is always just $5 and international shipping is ONLY $10! I just LOVE that!!!!





Have a great day, hugs, Karin

4 comments:

Lisa H said...

beautiful card Karin! Fall is one of my favorite times of the year. =)

Virginia L. said...

Congrats on the pub!! This is such a gorgeous Fall card! I will be looking out for this issue, Karin!

Jill Norwood said...

Congratulations!!! Gorgeous card!

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful card! Gorgeous coloring and love that wood grained mat!