Sunday, August 16, 2015

Paper Smooches SPARKS ; Anything Goes Challenge

Hi!
It is Sunday again, and I'm here to inspire you to come and play with the new challenge at SPARKS (Paper Smooches). This time it's an Anything goes challenge,  and here's my sample;






 


For my card I used these Paper Smooches 
Stamps: Sentiment sampler 
Happy Camper 
Dies: Trees 1 Dies 


Be sure to check out what my super talented teamies have created for this challenge;



Now pop over to SPARKSchallenge blog for the info you need to take part! You can win a 30 $ gift certificate to the PS store - YAY!!!

Have a great day, hugs, Karin

10 comments:

Lynn said...

What an absolutely sweet little scene you've created Karin!

Gerdine said...

Cute!

~amy~ said...

super cute Karin!

Dotty Jo said...

Another super cute creation, Jo x

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Fabulous design, Karin! I love the trees in the background--- love the deer (he's my favorite!)!!! LOVE it all <3 You rock <3

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the patterned paper choices! Such a sweet card!

Lisa Elton said...

I am smitten with this sweet scene! Love the birch trees and the little deer's long legs!

Celeste Goff said...

OMG, this card is just too adorable!

Celeste Goff said...

OMG, this card is just too adorable!

francesca said...

I love this card Karin!! It's super cute and pretty! :)