Tuesday, August 18, 2015

My Favorite Things DT Challenge; Creative Challenge; Tropical Paradise


Hi and welcome to a new My Favorite Things  Creative Challenge ! This month's theme is Tropical Paradise!!!




I created a Little tropical Island with the stitched basic edges and inked the sand sky and sea in different shades of blue and Brown. I then added images from the super adorable Penguins in Paradise set.



Print



Make sure you vist the MFT blog where there are links to my super talented teamies for more tropical inspiration and on how to take your MFT supplies even further!








 Please pop over to MFT to check out the latest inspiration from my teamies and leave some love!



If you want to see more of my MFT cards, you can visit my My Favorite Things board on Pinterest:

Have a great day, hugs, Karin

5 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful scene! Love the inking!

Zarah said...

It is absolutely adorable! So pretty. :)

Lisa Elton said...

An adorable scene Karin!! Love the sky you crated too!

donna mikasa said...

Love those penguins, love your card!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is so durn cute, Karin! Love that little penguin and love your beach scene! Very creative inking on the sky and island, too. I love those stripes of color on the background!