Tuesday, August 11, 2015

My Favorite Things DT Challenge; Creative Construction with Blueprints - Turn the corner on creativity

Hi and welcome to a new My Favorite Things    Creative Construction with Blueprints . Today the team are showing off cool ways to use the blueprint dies that have rounded corners - those corners really do make that little extra to your card design, don't you think?




I diecut my panel and inked it up partially using the grid stencil and then added a Collection of different flowers and greens. The centers of the pink flowers are made from the pierced panel in the Blueprints 22.



If you haven't discovered them already there are lots of "older" bluprints that are perfect sketch inspiration. You can find them all HERE!

Hope I've inspired you to try them too!

Make sure you vist the MFT blog where there are links to my super talented teamies for more inspiration on how to take your MFT supplies even further!








 Please pop over to MFT to check out the latest inspiration from my teamies and leave some love!



If you want to see more of my MFT cards, you can visit my My Favorite Things board on Pinterest:

Have a great day, hugs, Karin

8 comments:

Gerdine said...

gorgeous!!

Dotty Jo said...

Beautiful card, Karin and yes, the corner effect really does change the look of the card, Jo x

Åsa said...

så snyggt! Gillar verkligen bakgrunden, det blir så snyggt när man bara använder del av stencilen.

Kara said...

this is so gorgeous karin! Love the colors of the flowers and the awesome minimal background!

creatingincolors said...

What a beautifully designed card! Love it!

Lisa Elton said...

This is delightful, what a pretty background!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love those pretty flowers and the soft stenciling!

Marion said...

This is stunning!!