Sunday, August 30, 2015

Paper Smooches SPARKS

Hi!
It is Sunday again, and I'm here to inspire you to come and play with the new challenge at SPARKS (Paper Smooches). This time it's an Anything goes challenge.






 





For my card I used these Paper Smooches 
Stamps: Blossoming buds;
Sentiment sampler;




Make sure to check out what my super talented teamies have created for this challenge;



Now pop over to SPARKSchallenge blog for the info you need to take part! You can win a 30 $ gift certificate to the PS store - YAY!!!

I'm entering this for the Anything goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Have a great day, hugs, Karin

8 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Another beauty - great colours and I love the placement of the perals! Jo x

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

I love the way you colored that image!

Heather said...

A fabulous card Karin, a lovely design and stunning background.......your water coloured image is beautiful and beautifully arranged !!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Helen Gullett said...

So beautiful! Love the gorgeous color combo for the flowers :)

~amy~ said...

Wow!!!!! Gorgeous!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the flowers, love the polka dots!! Very pretty!

Miriam Prantner said...

One of my all time favorite PS images, so pretty!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a beautiful card---- love that bunch of flowers! Your coloring for the blue flowers is perfect (if only I could color!) LOOOOOOOOOOOVE it all, Karin!!! LOVE everything you make <3 Thanks so much for joining in the fun on your week off <3 HUGS!