Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Summer Embellies!

Today  I have Another card for Virginia Lu's new fun challenge; Embellishments and for Bastel Traum's Summer challenge:




 
I brought out my box of brand embellies and had a lot of fun - In the end I added much more than I am usually comfortable with  (-; SEI butterflies, Bo Bunny Lace, Wood veneer from Studio Calico and Stickers from October Afternoon!



http://virginiasviewchallenge.blogspot.se/ 
 
I'm also sharing this at Simon Says stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes
Have a great day, hugs, Karin

6 comments:

LauraJane:) said...

SWOONING over all the various textures and embellishments on this one! SUPER card:)

Happy Dance said...

Not your typical card, I agree. But I do like it. And quite a bit actually! It's fun to step out of our comfort zones every now and again. This is done in such pretty and soft colors, and the design and texture is rather soft. Very, very pretty. Bev

JAVAGIRL said...

Love the papers

JAVAGIRL said...

Love the papers

JAVAGIRL said...

Love the papers

Virginia L. said...

This is SO beautiful! Love the assorted embellishments and use of paper! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! I am so glad that you play the Virginia's View Challenge, Karin!