Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Butterfly Reflections Ink: According to my calculations...

Hi Everyone!

I'm sharing inspiration on the Butterfly Reflections Ink today and here's a little sneak peak:

Pop over to the Butterfly Reflections Ink to get the details!

Hi Everyone!

It's Karin from PeppermintPatty's Papercraft, here to share some inspiration. For today's card I've played with some cool products from MFT






Supplies:

Stamps:
My Favorite Things: Get Down to business

Dies:
My Favorite Things: Get down to business

Paper: MFT: Off the grid and Farm Fresch Gingham
Electric red cardstock MFT

Ink:
Tuxedo Black ink
Tools:
x-press blending card

Adhesives:
Foam Adhesive
Dot Gluetape
Glossy Accent

Coloring Mediums:
Copic Markers

Pop over to the store to find the products I've used for this card; Butterfly Reflections Ink



Have a great day, hugs, Karin




I'm entering this card for the Masculine challenge at A blog named Hero

3 comments:

Shirley said...

LOL cute card!

Jeanne said...

Ha! Ha! Love it!!! Great card. :)

Michelle Lupton said...

Made me laugh out loud! I might just have to use a sentiment like this for a couple of men in my life! Thanks for playing along with us at A Blog Named Hero :D