Sunday, July 10, 2016

Sunday Watercolors: Another West Coast scene


Today I have another watercolor from the west coast of Sweden.

Have a great day, hugs, Karin

Hi! I'm playing along with the 31-day Watercolor challenge on Charlie O'Shield's (Doodlewash) blog called #WorldWatercolorMonth. Charlie started this to inspire people to paint but also to raise awareness for children in need of art supplies and art education around the globe!.
#WorldWatercolorMonth

For more info click this image:

World Watercolor Month July 2016 Banner with metal watercolor palette


If you want to view more of my watercolors I've collected some on my Watercolors page HERE
or you can follow me on instagram


Happy Painting, hugs, Karin


4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Gorgeous work. Looks like a very serene location. You are very talented. :) Thank you so much for sharing your watercolors.

I Card Everyone said...

I could use a little rest and relaxation with this beautiful scenery, Karin! Gorgeous addition to my Sunday! xx
=]

Be-SOS said...

Beautiful!!!!

Be-SOS said...

Beautiful!!!!