Sunday, July 31, 2016

#WorldWatercolorMonth Day 31 : Seal




Hi! I'm playing along with the 31-day Watercolor challenge on Charlie O'Shield's (Doodlewash) blog called #WorldWatercolorMonth. Charlie started this to inspire people to paint but also to raise awareness for children in need of art supplies and art education around the globe!.
#WorldWatercolorMonth
It's the last day, and today I left the prompts and painted a seal just because I wanted to try to capture the beautiful fur.
I still have some paintings I need to photograph but tomorrow I'll be back sharing a collage of my paintings for this wonderful month!


For more info about WWM  click this image:

World Watercolor Month July 2016 Banner with metal watercolor palette


If you want to view more of my watercolors I've collected some on my Watercolors page HERE
or you can follow me on instagram



I'm also sharing this with the wonderful 30-day coloring challenge that super talented Kathy Racoosing is hosting again this year .
challenge_graphic-July16_notaking-650


#thedailymarker30day

8 comments:

Kathy said...

Magnificient. Outrageous talent. :)

Lisa Elton said...

The eyes are exceptional Karin, this is incredible!!

Indy's Designs said...

I've loved ALL your amazing work this month, but this little guy melts my heart! Beautifully done!

Aileen said...

Absolutely beautiful as I have come to expect from you. I so enjoy coming to see what you are doing, your talent is just amazing. This seal is so beautifully captured.

Shirley said...

WOW...really beautiful!

creatingincolors said...

Oh my, I just continue to be amazed by your watercoloring.

Lisaerica said...

Oh Karin, I want to reach out and hug your painting. You captured everything perfectly from the spots on the fur, to the whiskers, to those eyes. Those eyes sucked me right in, like I was standing right there and could touch him. Your paintings are amazing, what a wonderful gift God has given you and you use it well. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

Vicki Dutcher said...

WOWZA! I love seeing your water coloring - this one is so perfect. You nailed the eyes!