Saturday, July 16, 2016

#WorldWatercolorMonth Day 12 Vegetables

#WorldWatercolorMonth Day 12 Vegetables

Hi! I'm playing along with the 31-day Watercolor challenge on Charlie O'Shield's (Doodlewash) blog called #WorldWatercolorMonth. Charlie started this to inspire people to paint but also to raise awareness for children in need of art supplies and art education around the globe!.



Here it is half way through!


#WorldWatercolorMonth

For more info click this image:

World Watercolor Month July 2016 Banner with metal watercolor palette

I'm using Charie's prompts page where he has suggested a subject for each day and today's theme was: Sea Shells.

If you want to view more of my watercolors I've collected some on my Watercolors page HERE
or you can follow me on instagram

Today I have a card for the wonderful 30-day coloring challenge that super talented Kathy Racoosing is hosting again this year - and do I agree with her when she says that coloring, if only for a few minutes a day makes you so much happier. This time I used watercolor pencils from Derwents which makes watercoloring so fast and easy!

challenge_graphic-July16_notaking-650

#thedailymarker30day

I will also share this with wee stamps summer challenge called Butterflies and flowers.

If you want to view more of my watercolors I've collected some on my Watercolors page HERE
or you can follow me on instagram

6 comments:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Breathtakingly beautiful!

Lisa Elton said...

Holy smokes Karin, this is spectacular!!!

creatingincolors said...

What a gorgeous painting! I'd love to frame it and display it in my kitchen!

Be-SOS said...

Impressive!!!

Be-SOS said...

Impressive!!!

Barb said...

Your talent never ceases to amaze me! Gorgeous!!