Monday, July 25, 2016

#WorldWatercolorMonth Day 18 Insect #2

#WorldWatercolorMonth Day 18


Hi! I'm playing along with the 31-day Watercolor challenge on Charlie O'Shield's (Doodlewash) blog called #WorldWatercolorMonth. Charlie started this to inspire people to paint but also to raise awareness for children in need of art supplies and art education around the globe!.
I am a bit behind blogging about what I've been doing but today I've spent some time photographing. 





#WorldWatercolorMonth

For more info click this image:

World Watercolor Month July 2016 Banner with metal watercolor palette


2 comments:

Lisaerica said...

I'm sure I sound like a broken record, but I really enjoy your paintings. Don't get me wrong I love your cards as well, but your paintings really show off your talents. Though me and bees have a love hate relationship, I'm allergic, I love anything that has bees on it, lol. Such a pretty painting, thanks for sharing.

Jeanne J. said...

Droooling over all your gorgeous watercolors! I wish I could do this! Your eye for color and design is perfection!