Friday, July 29, 2016

#WorldWatercolorMonth Day 29: Seascape

#WorldWatercolorMonth Day 1: Seascape

Hi! I'm playing along with the 31-day Watercolor challenge on Charlie O'Shield's (Doodlewash) blog called #WorldWatercolorMonth. Charlie started this to inspire people to paint but also to raise awareness for children in need of art supplies and art education around the globe!.
#WorldWatercolorMonth







For more info click this image:
World Watercolor Month July 2016 Banner with metal watercolor palette

I'm using Charie's prompts page where he has suggested a subject for each day and today's theme was: Sea Shells.
If you want to view more of my watercolors I've collected some on my Watercolors page HERE
or you can follow me on instagram




Happy Painting, hugs, Karin
I've created a page HERE with pictures of subjects I've painted in case you'd like to use them for reference. You are more than welcome to use them for your creative projects as long as you let me
 know and link back to my blog.

Seashell Flower Fruit Feather Dessert Dinner Trees Bird Mountain Pet Favorite Drink Vegetable Breakfast Leaves Silverware Nuts Coffee Cup Flowers Insect Windmill Zoo Animal Figure Drawing Musical Instrument Clothing Self-Portrait Berries Goldfish Baby Seascape Jellyfish Fireworks

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Lovely scene. That lighthouse in the distance is great. And the detail on the rocks. How you achieve the water look...all of this amazes me. :)

Maja said...

Your painting is amazing!

Lisa Elton said...

I LOVE lighthouses and yours in the background is fantastic!! I can just smell that salty air!